Thursday, September 11, 2008

candid apologies

First off I would like to apologize...I believe that I have neither the wit nor outrageous original thoughts to have a blog (Liz I wish I could see your face)....But I shall try!

Ok...hhmmm lets see...

OH! lets start with this outrageously large picture of me. (I am sorry about that as well)...this lovely candid was taken in a subway station in Paris. While Liz and I were backpacking through out Europe last summer she became frighteningly intrigued with taking candid food photos of myself. In this picture, although you can't see it, I am holding gourmet chocolate (that came from a vending machine...) in my hand. First this picture frenzy was funny...yah yah we laughed at the various unattractive candid photos (of me)...and then these "funny" moments hit a plateau...and they started looking like this....

As you can see...no longer do I express a playful curiosity for my sister's new interest....now....I'm borderline concerned...and a witttllltle angnwee....I believe this picture of me was tagged as "grumpy gills." 

Alas, my first blog. 

How do you end this thing?

the end?

sure..





1 comment:

annie.marie.dimond. said...

i love this.

i love you.

i love the ending.